The Plan

 


Today I am doing my shopping for our Thanksgiving dinner and I have my menu made out and the plan that my daughters and I will be following for the rest of the week..  I will be serving my Thanksgiving dinner buffet style. 


 


******************************


 


Thanksgiving Menu


 


Turkey w/ Spiced Cranberries


Stuffing


Dinner Rolls (I will skip the garlic and parmesan cheese that is in the recipe)


Sweet Potato Casserole


Mashed Potatoes


Gravy


Green Salad


24 Hour Fruit Salad


Pumpkin Pies (crust recipe)


Apple Pies


 


Tuesday


~ Shop for Thanksgiving foods


~ Make dinner rolls and freeze before letting them rise


~ Make bread (so I have enough for stuffing and sandwiches the next day)


~ Pull out special dishes and serving dishes and wash


 


Wednesday


~ Make Stuffing


~ Make Sweet Potato Casserole


~ Make salad dressing (ranch, Italian)


~ Make pies


~ Peel potatoes and let them soak overnight in cold water


~ Make spiced cranberries


~ Change table cloths and put out center pieces for tables


 


Thanksgiving Day


~ Stuff turkey and bake in roaster oven


~ Bake dinner rolls


~ Reheat sweet potatoes


~ Mash potatoes


~ Make gravy


~ Make green salad


 


~Reflect on God’s goodness and love and thank Him for the blessings in our lives while we enjoy our day with family and friends..  


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub