This Weeks Menu

This weeks menu.. posted kind of late!!


 


Sunday:


 Hamburger Noodle Soup


cornbread


salad w/ hm ranch dressing

Monday:


Chicken, rice and broccoli casserole


salad

Tuesday:


Pork roast


Laurie’s macaroni and cheese


salad

Wednesday:


Tacos (lentil taco filling) w/all the trimmings

Thursday:


Navy bean soup


cornbread or biscuits


carrot sticks and dip

Friday:


Ashli’s 5-way Cincinnati Chili over potatoes or pasta


salad

Saturday:


Salmon or clam chowder


coleslaw


rosemary bread sticks

Comments

  1. I make this sort of I add carrots/potatoes thanks for sharing.. haflinger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just copied a bunch of new recipes!! Thanks so much for posting the links to the actual recipes. After the birth of my fourth child, I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things with cooking homemade meals for my growing family.


    Thanks again~

    Lori

    www.michiganmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good as usual ;-)

    I bet your baby products smell heavenly!


    Jenn@blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub