Thirteen Things This Week
I donâ€™t think this has been one of my more productive weeks actually!
1. Finished writing some articles and got my monthly newsletter sent out.
2. Went and took tires to Hannah, my daughter who was house sitting and who had had a flat
3. Helped move goats out of my garden and into their new home!! Yea!!
4. Made Feta Cheese
5. Enjoyed some homemade sauerkraut that I had started last week
6. Labeled and wrapped 9 dozen bars of soap (still a few doz. to go)
7. Swam in my pond and enjoyed the sunshine
8. Celebrated my 5th childâ€™s 15th birthday
9. Tried out a recipe for cornmeal tortillas.. still needs more work
10. Hung out several loads of laundry on my clothesline
11. Enjoyed reading the newest issue of Making It Home magazine
12.Worked on my website, my new message board (I am getting ready to have everyone currently on my board move to a new one and I am getting that set up)
13. Went out to lunch with my hubby (actually that was over the holiday weekend.. does that count? )