I made my zucchini soup yesterday and got it canned. Here is the recipe… Zucchini Sausage Soup for Canning makes about 13 quarts 1 ½ lbs sausage ¼ cup olive oil 3 onions, chopped 3 peppers, chopped 24 cups cubed zucchini, do not peel 3 cans (14oz) diced tomatoes 3 cups sliced carrots 12 cups stock 6 cups water 1T salt 1T seasoning salt 1T. pepper 1T Italian seasonings In a large stockpot (I used a 14 quart pot), heat up olive oil and add sausage, onions and peppers. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink and the veggies are soft. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and let simmer a few minutes. Fill the first 7 hot quart jars with the hot soup. Process in a pressure canner at 10lbs of pressure for 90 minutes. Repeat for the next batch.
Crystal, what a great day they picked, November 3 is my birthday :) Where at in Sacramento I had friends who married in the capitol rose garden very beautiful but maybe not that time of the year. Congrats to all.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Joann
I'm an hour from Sacramento...lots of wonderful wedding venues in the area. My son and his wife married in her one of her father's huge barns...it was breath-taking. He had it cleaned up and re-done...had twinkle lights everywhere...beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSounds beautiful! .. as I know now the wedding will be at a hotel.. don't know which one yet..
DeleteCongrats to the beautiful couple!!! My fiance and I are getting married the same day! =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you too! What a coincidence.. :)
DeleteCrystal,
ReplyDeleteSo proud for Brandon and Emily. What a precious couple. I'll tell you what....Emily is BEAUTIFUL!!
Love ya friend,
Cathy
aww.. thank you Cathy.. :) Love you too my friend..
DeleteCongratulations! November's a great month to be married - our anniversary is November 1. :)
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! so so so so so happy for you guys!!!! Such an awesome date ;) <3
ReplyDeleteBeautiful couple! Beautiful family! Simply amazing!
Enjoy my friend!
Love ya 8)