This Week’s Menu


This week I am relying a lot on my crockpot.  I also have a few of my cabbage plants ready to pick so I incorporated cabbage into the weeks menu as well. 

I have a couple new recipes to try out and will post them later on in the week..  providing they are a hit with the family..  :)

Monday
Chicken salad, deviled eggs, strawberries & grapes,  (Sierra’s making dinner and this is her menu plan)

Tuesday
Crockpot beef pot roast & cabbage, baked sweet potatoes, salad

Wednesday
Crockpot Mexican chicken over brown rice, chips & salsa, salad

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Sautéed cabbage, onions, peppers & hamburger, mac & cheese, watermelon

Saturday
Lasagna, french bread, salad

Sunday
Crockpot pineapple pork roast, brown rice pilaf, black beans, coleslaw

Breakfast meals will be mostly smoothies, muffins, eggs, and fruit.  Lunches will be leftovers with sandwiches as a backup if we run out of leftovers. 


Comments

  1. Hi Crystal! Can you share your recipe for Friday's dinner? Possibly with a picture? I would like to use up some cabbage and this might be a nice way to do it. Many thanks!
    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Cathi... I would be glad too... :)

      Crystal :)

      Delete
  2. I always love your recipes, and I've tried many of them, thanks for sharing them with us! I have a request if you daughter doesn't mind Ü Would you please post the recipe for the chicken salad? I've always wanted to try it!
    Thank you,
    Ren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ren, we roughly follow this recipe: http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2011/02/09/buffalo-chicken-salad/ but with several changes.. because we are feeding more people. We really love this recipe so the next time we make it I will be sure to take pictures and write down how we do it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub