Menu Monday!



My family had our Christmas dinner on Saturday and we had a LOT of food. And I swear I still feel stuffed, ha, ha!! :) So I'm going to attempt to figure out what to eat when nothing is sounding particularly good.

Tonight will be easy. I still have some leftovers from our dinner to serve. So we'll be having a buffet of kaula pork, meatballs, macaroni salad and I'll make a green salad to go with this.

I have more leftovers to use up but after a few days we've pretty much had our fill. So I'm going to freeze the rest for a couple future meals as well as a meal or two for my husband's work lunches.

The rest of the week is looking like this..


Chicken Soup
I love making chicken soup in my Instant Pot. So easy, so good. I'll serve biscuits and a salad along side.


Tacos
Basic hamburger tacos with all the trimmings. I'll serve tortilla chips and salsa along with the tacos.


Pizza
I'll probably not be making it, but picking up a pizza when I'm out grocery shopping. Costco has very good pizza and you can buy a whole, baked pizza for $10. It makes an easy, inexpensive fast meal. I always serve salad with pizza meals to balance it out. :)


Split Pea Soup
I'll make this split pea soup with bacon and maybe even try making it in my IP. French bread or biscuits will be served on the side.


That should do it for the week! How's your menu planning coming along this week?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub