Menu Monday! (the Tuesday edition :)


There has been a bit to do today, as typical, when I'm gone for a bit. I finally had time to sit down and work on the menu.

Last week I only made 1 meal of the 2 I had planned. Tonight we are having the Aidells sausages and cabbage, rice and green beans. This should last us 2 nights.

I mentioned these sausages last week and thought I'd share a pic of them if anyone was wondering. I buy them at Costco.




I have loved menu planning bigger meals and having leftovers to eat. I highly recommend it. It makes grocery shopping easier and I cook less often. It's a win-win situation.

Anywho.. here is what I planning for the rest of the week....


Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup
A great fall combination of chicken, veggies and sweet potatoes with a block of cream cheese added at the end. Yum!! (I'll share this recipe soon). I'll serve either some garlic bread, french bread, corn bread or biscuits on the side.


Hamburger Spinach Bake
Hamburger, frozen spinach, rice, cheese, bake it.. I'll see how it turns out, but it has ingredients we like and so I'm figuring it will be good. We will see! I'll serve this with a nice salad on the side.


Sweet & Sour Pork
Just sounds really yummy to me. I'm going to use my sweet & sour chicken recipe for the sauce (I'll double the recipe for a larger batch) and use pork instead of chicken. This is served over rice and I'll add a salad on the side, and maybe also egg rolls.


 

Comments

  1. Looking forward to that Veggie soup recipe. I make a soup a week and we eat it all during the week. Rephrase that I eat it when I get the hankering. Love soup.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub