Grocery Haul for Two





Good Morning!

This week was a one stop haul. I didn't need anything from Costco so I only needed to go to Winco.



I needed to restock most of my salad veggies. I picked up green and red cabbage, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, kale, and a bag of mini peppers.

Plus fruit was on the list: apples, bananas & oranges



I was out of regular potato chips and normally buy Kettle chips from Costco but going into Costco for 1 item didn't make sense so I picked them up at Winco.  I also picked up milk, cream cheese, a couple cans of black olives to restock my pantry and hash brown patties.

Then I spotted hamburger on sale :D 


Last week I bought 6#'s of hamburger because it was on sale for $2.18 a pound. This week I spot the 1# packages for $1.98 a pound.  So I had to take advantage of this great price..



I bought 10 pounds.  I have over 16#'s of ground beef in my freezer.  That is plenty to last me a good long time. 

And that was all I needed for this week.




Total from Winco and grand total for this week:

$53













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub