Menu Monday!




Good morning! This month is always a hectic month for me as we start getting closer to Christmas and I'm trying to finish up my projects. Once again I'm keeping the menu simple and making recipes that are tried and true.


Monday: Baked spaghetti, french bread and a salad. Simple enough and I should have some leftovers for later in the week or for the freezer.


Tuesday: Roasted chicken (if I go grocery shopping it will be a Costco rotisserie chicken), pasta (of some sort, haven't figured that out yet), and a salad. 
 

Wednesday: Pulled pork sandwiches, coleslaw and roasted butternut squash soup. Last week I made bbq pork and froze the leftover pork. I'll pull that out of the freezer for the sandwiches.


Thursday: Leftovers


Friday: Chili, tortilla chips & salsa and a salad. 
 

Saturday: Leftovers


Sunday: Chicken enchiladas. I always have leftover chicken from a whole chicken meal. I'll use the leftover chicken and cheese to roll up in tortillas (corn or flour work, but I'll use flour as I have them). I put the rolled up chicken tortillas into a pan (9x9 if it's just for me and hubby or a 9x13 if I want to put extra in the freezer) and pour a can of enchilada sauce over the top of them (a 14oz can for the 9x9 or 2-14 oz cans or 1 large 24oz can for the 9x13 pan). Sometimes I make my own enchilada sauce too. You can find that recipe HERE. I sprinkle a little more cheese on the top and bake them at 350 for about 20 to 30 minutes. Or until the cheese is melted and everything is hot and bubbly. I typically serve a salad on the side.

That should do it for us. Hope you have a great week!

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub