Menu Monday!




Good Morning! I hope your week is off to a great start. I have a big family gathering starting in a little over a week. So my mind and plans have been on that. This week I'm keeping the menu super easy. I'm hoping to get a few meals in the freezer this week to help out when people start arriving, and I want to focus my time in the kitchen on that.

Last night I made some Costco orange chicken, a few potstickers and some noodles for our dinner. I still have some of that left. I may make a sub sandwich for my hubby to go along with this and of course we'll both have a salad.

The rest of the week is looking like this..

Tacos
It doesn't get much easier than tacos :). I'll serve them with all the typical trimmings and tortilla chips and salsa on the side.

Chicken Salad
I plan to marinate my chicken in the Olive Garden Italian Dressing I purchased last week. I'll then either fry it up or grill it. I'll make a big salad with lots of goodies in it and slice the chicken into strips and serve on top. French bread will be served on the side.

Meatloaf
I have one more frozen meatloaf in the freezer. I'll serve this with tater tots, roasted brussel sprouts and a salad.


I'm pretty sure this should do it for the two of this week.

Happy menu planning! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub