Menu Monday!




Good Morning! It's a new month, a new week and a new menu plan! :)

Tonight my plan for dinner is Italian sub sandwiches. I have enough pepperoni and salami left from making pizza for these. I'll add tomatoes, lettuce mix, onions and some sliced pepperoncinis to our subs and top them with mozzarella cheese. On Saturday I made a macaroni salad and we have some of that left to go with our sandwiches and I'll make a simple fruit salad with oranges, apples, pineapple (canned), and blueberries (from frozen) and use yogurt to combine it all.


The rest of the week is looking like this..


Salmon w/garlic lemon butter sauce
The name sounds fancy but the recipe looks easy and good. You can find the recipe HERE. I plan to serve rice and a salad for a simple dinner.



Steak BBQ
We have no big plans for the 4th but we thought a steak bbq would be fun. We'll have garlic bread and a cesar salad on the side. My version of cesar salad has no anchovies or raw eggs :). I make my own dressing with mayo, dijon mustard, lemon juice, olive oil and lots of garlic.



Brats and Potatoes
When we bbq the steak I'm also going to bbq a few of the brats I recently bought to have on another night. I'll serve them with potatoes of some sort. I haven't figured out yet just what kind.. but I'm leaning towards potato salad. It tis the season of summer foods. I'll also serve a green salad with this.


That should do it for us for this first week of July!

Comments

  1. This sounds like a really good menu. I'm thinking of making some of these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub