My Finished Quilt



.
I started this quilt about 2 months ago and finally got it finished last night!  I am happy with it but boy do I have a lot of room for improvement in this skill!!  LOL..  This is the first pieced quilt I have done.  Usually I just do squares (checkerboard style)..  But this one actually has two different quilt blocks.. one is “rail fence” and the other is “double four patch”..  The quilt is named: Blue Winter and I found the pattern on line here:   http://www.claudiasquiltshoppe.com/Absolute2BlueWinter.htm  I am looking forward to trying another quilting project soon.  
 


The front:


 


The back:


 


 

Comments

  1. Wow, Chrystal! It is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, thanks for posting the picture and the link... I appreciate your passion for continual learning and growing!!

    HEather

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job, Crystal!


    ~Candy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It is beautiful! I have a quilt that I've been working on for over 2 yrs and I'm still not done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crystal,

    The quilt in blues is beautiful... you did an excellent job !

    Blessings

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only aspire to such a feat - I'm just starting out!


    On a cold day like today, that quilt looks so lovely and warm (plus blue is one of my favorite colors) :-) Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too modest my dear, that is a beautiful quilt. Who is to be the lucky recipient?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry ... forgot to sign my name. The above comment was from me.


    ~ Brandy

    http://ladypilgrim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It's gorgeous!! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! Inspirational :-)


    ~ Kelly Lynn in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crystal, just beautiful! You did a great job. Quilting gets easier with each project. Have a good day. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Crystal, Just wanted to say what a great job you did in making this quilt! I love the blue fabrics, it looks very cozy and warm, once again great job!

    Thanks for sharing!


    Blessings, Sher

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow your quilt is absolutly beautiful -my husbands grandmother made quilts -it really takes some talent -thank you for the beautiful photos -Bobbi -NE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub