This Weeks Menu
Sunday
BBQ Beef in the crockpot
Potato salad
Green beans
Green Salad
Monday
Leftovers
Tuesday
Enchiladas
Chips & salsa
Salad
Wednesday
Hamburgers on the grill
Potato chips
Fresh fruit
Thursday
Chili
Chips & salsa
Salad
Friday
Baked chicken
Garlic baked potatoes
Salad
Saturday
Navy bean soup w/ham
WW oat dinner rolls
Salad
Sunday
Baked spaghetti
French bread
Salad
It all looks very delicious - thanks for some ideas as I make up my weeks menu!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
~Nadine
http://nadinesnook.blogspot.com
Just curious. I have big menus for all my meals and I get very tired of cooking all the day long... seems all that I do at times! Just curious what your method for those other meals is...
ReplyDeleteThanks,
melissa
The menu looks great. I always get good ideas to change things up a bit with my own menus when you post your menus. How's the garden going?
ReplyDelete