Menu Monday!




I hope you had a blessed and relaxing Thanksgiving holiday. Crazy how fast this holiday season is going by.

I have a busy day ahead of me. I need to go and do some grocery shopping and pick up a few other things. In fact it seems like I have a busy week ahead of me, so I'm going to make this menu as stress free as possible and still enjoy homemade food. :)


Monday: Tacos with all the trimmings. I'll be gone for a good part of the day today and this will be simple to make when I get home.

Tuesday: BBQ pork, tater tots, and a salad. I'll make my pork in my Instant Pot like I would for pulled pork. We'll eat it on it's own, not in sandwiches.

Wednesday: Split pea soup w/ sausage or ham, dinner rolls and salad. I make the split pea soup in my IP and you can find the recipe HERE.

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Tortellini alfredo, french bread, roasted butternut squash, salad. I'll make the tortellini alfredo with chicken and some cheese filled tortellini pasta I have in my pantry. I don't have an exact recipe for this but will basically follow my alfredo sauce recipe (I like it better than the jarred sauce). You can find my recipe HERE. I'll add the cooked chicken and cooked pasta and some Italian seasonings to taste.

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Veggie stuffed spaghetti squash, chips & salsa, spinach salad. This is a meatless meal, which I'm just fine with but hubby likes a little meat in his meals. He doesn't mind meat used as flavoring, he's not a “meat & potatoes” kind of guy. He simply likes the flavor of meat and enjoys it in his meals. I've made this veggie stuffed squash before and served it with a roasted chicken. This time I'm going to add about ½ a pound or maybe a little less of hamburger, cooked, into the veggie mixture that I'll use to stuff the squash. However, the recipe on it's own is very flavorful and does not need the meat. If you're looking for a good meatless meal for your menu, I can recommend this. You can find the recipe HERE.



That should do it for us. Hope you have a great week!

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub