Menu Monday!




Good morning! I hope your Monday is off to a great start and you're ready to tackle a new week. Menu planning is something I've done for years now. It's a big help to me to know what I'm cooking in the upcoming week and to make sure when I grocery shop that I have all the needed ingredients on hand.

Yesterday I made some Cream Cheese Mexican Chicken (I'll be sharing the recipe later in the week). I served it over brown rice for our dinner. I have enough leftover for us tonight. I'm going to serve it in tortillas tonight for chicken tacos.

The rest of the week is looking like this..

Pizza
Last week I picked up some pepperoni and salami to make homemade pizza. The last time I made pizza I made enough dough for 3 pizzas. I used 1 and put the other 2 in the freezer. So I'll pull 1 of those out to make our pizza. I'll serve a salad on the side.

BBQ Pork
I have a pork shoulder roast in my freezer that I want to use and pulled pork in the Instant Pot is the simplest way to use it. And it tastes good! I'll have enough to serve one night as pulled pork sandwiches and another night I'll serve it on it's own with tater tots and a big green salad.

Chicken Chow Mein
I found THIS recipe recently that looked good and easy to put together. I often purchase a large bag of frozen stir-fry veggies from Costco. I'm going to use those to make this meal even easier to put together. I have frozen pot stickers in the freezer that I'll serve with this and a green salad.


I'm pretty sure this should do it for the two of us this week.

Happy menu planning! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub