Menu Monday!





What's on your menu this week? I have my basic meals figured out and a few recipes floating around in my thoughts that I'd like to try. I'll see how the week goes.

I'm working to make our meals more plant based, and less meat and refined foods (as I shared on Friday's blog post). My meals reflect this. Adding more beans, grains, and lots of veggies and fruit.

Today is a leftovers day. I have small amounts of food left from a couple meals that I'll reheat and add in sandwiches for anyone who may still be hungry.

For the rest of the week, this is my basic plan...


Tacos
I'll be making these with mostly all beans and a small amount of hamburger. I'll serve these with all the typically trimmings.


Pork Stir Fry
A little bit of pork and a whole lot of yummy veggies. I'll serve this over brown rice.


Hawaiian Chicken
This is an Instant Pot meal that I shared this recipe in a previous blog post. It's really good and easy to put together. I'll serve the chicken over brown rice. I'll also serve butternut squash and a big mixed greens salad.


Burgers
I'll make both regular beef patties and black bean burgers. Everyone can choose. I'll serve them with homemade baked potato wedges and a salad.


That should do it for the week..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub