Menu Monday!






What a week I had last week! Sooo much fun with my friend who was here visiting. Lots of fun and little time to blog. I'll be sharing all about our visit later this week.

For now, it's back at it here at home. I have a full to do list planned for the upcoming week and my menu all written out so I don't have to spend a lot of time thinking about food and cooking.

Here's what my week is looking like..


Beef Pot Roast
I had this on my menu not long ago and never did get it made. I plan on making this today in my Instant Pot using THIS recipe. I'll serve mashed potatoes with this and turn the juices from the roast into gravy. Not sure what veggie I'll serve. Most likely green beans and carrots.


Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
I'll use the roast and gravy left from Monday's pot roast for this meal. Chop up the leftover roast and heat it with the leftover gravy. Spoon over toast. That is how my mom always made a hot roast beef sandwich. A salad on the side will round out the meal.



Chicken Fajitas
It's easy to forget my own recipes sometimes. :) I was going through one of my ebooks and came across this simple recipe and wanted to make it this week. The recipe can also be found on my website HERE. I'll serve this with the typical .. tortillas, extra veggies on the side and if avocados are a decent price this week maybe I'll make some guacamole.


Soup & Sandwiches
Not sure at the moment what kind of soup I'll make. It may be something simple like tomato soup (I have a few jars of my own home canned tomato soup base) or maybe it will be a chicken vegetable soup. I'll see what sounds good on the day I make this. I have some croissant rolls that I purchased from the bakery at my grocery store that I plan to turn into ham & cheese sandwiches. I'll serve a salad on the side.

 
That should do it for the week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub