Menu Monday!






I was really stumped this weekend trying to figure out what to serve this week. Have you ever had one of those times when nothing really sounds good? That was me.

As the weather here is cooling down I'm thinking about fall type meals. While shopping last week I found Costco had turkey breasts for sale. I bought one. It's about 4lbs. I'm cooking that tonight and will make gravy and serve it over rice. And maybe pull out some frozen cranberries and make a half batch of my cranberry sauce. I'll serve green beans to go with this.


The rest of my week is looking like this (I did finally figure out what to make :)....

Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
I saw this recipe not long ago on one of my favorite pressure cooker blogs and it sounded so good. It looks pretty fancy but in reality with the Instant Pot it looks pretty simple. You can find the recipe here  I'll serve pasta, french bread and a salad with this.


Green Pork Chili (Salsa Verde)
This is basically a pork chili with no beans. I don't have an exact recipe written down, so I'll do that when I make it so I can share this. But it is pork, green salsa (salsa verde), peppers, and I admit, I add a couple cups or a can of beans because I love the combo of flavors. This will be served with cornbread and a salad.


Sausage Potato Chowder
I love the simplicity of this meal, not to mention how good it is! It's always been one of our family favorites. You can find my recipe here French bread and a salad will round out the meal.


That should do it for the week!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub