Menu Monday!





I have an exciting week a head. A friend that I met online 14 years ago is coming to see me! We started out meeting on an Yahoo Group and continued our friendship over all the years. So I'm hoping for easy meals, without a lot of fuss so we can spend our time visiting and sight seeing.

Today I plan on doing some house spruce up in prep for her arrival. So I'll pull some frozen Orange Chicken and pot stickers (from Costco) and make some noodles and a salad to go with this.

The rest of the week is looking like this:

Pulled Pork Sandwiches
I'll make this in my Instant Pot and serve it with buns and coleslaw and maybe make a potato salad too. I'm thinking watermelon sounds good to go along with it.


Chicken Soup
I have some sweet potatoes and was thinking of a fall-ish type soup. Chicken, sweet potatoes, carrots, onions, etc. I'll serve french bread with this and probably a salad.


Pot Roast
I'll make in my IP of course :). And serve it with mashed potatoes, green beans, and acorn squash.


Chicken Tacos
Put frozen, boneless, skinless chicken in the IP with a little water and a jar of salsa. Let that cook and shred the chicken. Sometimes I even add a cube of cream cheese to it all. Serve with all the typical taco fixings.

That should do it for the week, if I need another meal I can always do a batch of Spaghetti in the IP.

Happy Menu Planning!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub