Menu Monday!!




Happy 4th of July!!!

It's been a crazy busy week. The best news is we have a new grandbaby!! I'll be sharing about that soon.. I'm still soaking up the newborn phase and helping out my daughter. I also had several of my kids here over the weekend to help do some clean up and repair of one of our fenced areas so we can move the goats and they can start working on the blackberries that have taken over the area. As I sad, busy, busy but exciting.. :)

I threw this menu together quickly so I'd have some sort of guide but it is subject to change depending on how my week goes.

Due to all the busyness over the last week we've opted not to do anything big for the 4th. Typically we have a big get together with family and friends, but this year we are taking a break. So tonight we will be eating leftovers. Over the weekend with all the extra people here I ended up making enchiladas and sweet pork tacos to feed my crew of workers. We still have some to finish up tonight.

The rest of the week is looking like this..

BBQ Hamburgers
This won't be on the 4th but it is summer time and hamburgers on the grill is always a good thing. I'm planning on having watermelon and macaroni salad too.


Meatloaf
Meatloaf and mac & cheese is a favorite around here. I'm thinking a big salad with lots of fresh veggies in it sounds like a perfect meal to me.


Baked Chicken Legs & Thighs
I will bake them or maybe IP them, we will see when I get there. Tater tots or roasted potatoes and fresh summer fruit will make an easy meal.


For now that should do it.

I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July celebration!!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub