Menu Monday!



 

I ended up making a few extra meals last week so I could have some meals in the freezer. I made tuna patties and spaghetti along with the other meals I had planned. It's always nice to have a few meals tucked away in the freezer for those busy days.

One of the meals I made last week was salmon. I found wild caught Alaskan salmon at Costco in the freezer section. It's really nice, each piece is individually wrapped so you can pull out just what you need. I'll be sharing how I cooked that tomorrow.

I made the pork chops that I had on my menu last week on Sunday. I still have enough of that and some of the bean soup leftover, so that is what we are having for dinner tonight. As usual this is errand day and grocery shopping day so the leftovers are nice to come home to.

Here is how my menu is looking for this week...

Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Garlic & onions and a little kale, sauteed in butter with a little salt and pepper. Add shrimp and cook a few minutes. Mix in a bit of angle hair pasta. Serve a salad on the side... and you have dinner in less than 20 minutes! :)

Homemade Pizza
Pizza is just sounding good this week. I plan to also make up a few extra pizza crusts for the freezer. It takes half the work out of homemade pizza if the crust is already made.

Sausage & Gravy with Biscuits
I like to make my sausage gravy first and then put it in a baking dish. I put the biscuits on top and then bake it all until the biscuits are done. It is just easier to serve this way. I'll open a jar of green beans to go along with this.

That should do it for the week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub