Menu Monday!






Last week I talked about organizing my chest freezer. I had a lady comment about how I did this and sharing some pics. I plan to chat about that tomorrow and share pics of my now organized freezer.

Last week was one of those weeks where the kids had their own plans a couple of nights. The pizza chili did not get made. I baked the ham last night and we have leftovers for today (Monday). I made mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and green beans to go along with this meal. The ham bone will be put in the freezer for bean and ham soup in the future.

I'm getting so ready for soups. Our weather cools down for a day or two and I start thinking about soups and chili and then it heats up again. We have a couple cool rainy days at the end of the week so I'll be making my pizza chili then.

 
My plan for this week will include the leftover baked ham today. 

For the rest of the week.... 

Pizza Chili
This should warm us up for those cool days! A pan of corn bread will be served along side

Italian Pizza Chicken
I shared this recipe a couple weeks ago. It was so yummy!! I also have a recipe for pizza bread I want to try out. I think that would go great with this meal and a nice green salad.

Meatloaf
Pretty basic. I'm thinking right now that a pan of mac & cheese sounds yummy to add to the meal


And that should do it. I don't think I'll need a standby meal this week as the above menu should cover it.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub