Moving on to 2014



The Christmas holiday is behind me … and it was a wonderful time. I absolutely love my family and having a reason to gather together is a blessing. Our time spent was a blessing. Here are a few pics from our time….










And the crazy silly pic...



Now I’ll be busy cleaning up Christmas and putting it all away. I know many people leave their tree up until the first of the year, but I prefer to put it all away and start the year out fresh ready to tackle my new year’s goals.

I’m looking forward to the New Year… lots of plans and thoughts and goals running through my mind..

I pray you all had a blessed holiday and are ready to tackle the new year! I’ll be back with plans to share on tackling my home and the new year!!
 


Comments

  1. Merry Christmas, Crystal!! I love looking at your pictures of your precious family. I have been following your blog for several years, and you are such an inspiration for me. Actually, I just got inspired about the New Year just from reading your post! Maybe I'll go and take down that Christmas tree and clear the way for a bright New Year, too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you PamO... We got everything put away yesterday and I'm excited to move into the new year!! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! Your blog has inspired me for years and I have learned so much from you! May your new year be filled with God's blessings and much happiness! :)
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to reading your goals for next year. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub