This Week’s Menu




 
Last week seemed to be a crazy busy week for me (a reason for the spotty blogging as well).  I had kids moving in different directions, my girlfriend was giving her daughter a graduation party and asked me to help with the food planning and preps…  so it seemed we had quite a few nights that the kids put together sandwiches and thankfully I had meals for hubby to take to work (I freeze him individual serving sizes for nights such as these).. so several of last week’s meals did not get made.  They are on the menu again for this week…

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday
Chili (from freezer), cornbread, watermelon & cantaloupe


Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Pineapple Ham over rice, salad

Saturday
Chicken n’ gravy over mashed potatoes, salad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub