I made my zucchini soup yesterday and got it canned. Here is the recipe… Zucchini Sausage Soup for Canning makes about 13 quarts 1 ½ lbs sausage ¼ cup olive oil 3 onions, chopped 3 peppers, chopped 24 cups cubed zucchini, do not peel 3 cans (14oz) diced tomatoes 3 cups sliced carrots 12 cups stock 6 cups water 1T salt 1T seasoning salt 1T. pepper 1T Italian seasonings In a large stockpot (I used a 14 quart pot), heat up olive oil and add sausage, onions and peppers. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink and the veggies are soft. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and let simmer a few minutes. Fill the first 7 hot quart jars with the hot soup. Process in a pressure canner at 10lbs of pressure for 90 minutes. Repeat for the next batch.
Your menu always makes me hungry! :-P
ReplyDeletei just found your blog and i have enjoyed every bit of it! I was looking for a sauerkraut recipie and came across this blog. i am new to blogging and i did not see any contact information-is leaving a comment the only way to exchange information with you?
ReplyDeleteThanks again for sharing on your blog
Teresa
Very yummy menu !
ReplyDeleteWanted to let you know I love your blog! It's so helpful!
ReplyDeleteI posted your pizza recipe, with links to you, on my own blog so I won't lose track of it:
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Flybaby/723526/
Thanks for all your postings; very inspirational, even if I can't even begin to live your lifestyle! ;-)