I made my zucchini soup yesterday and got it canned. Here is the recipe… Zucchini Sausage Soup for Canning makes about 13 quarts 1 ½ lbs sausage ¼ cup olive oil 3 onions, chopped 3 peppers, chopped 24 cups cubed zucchini, do not peel 3 cans (14oz) diced tomatoes 3 cups sliced carrots 12 cups stock 6 cups water 1T salt 1T seasoning salt 1T. pepper 1T Italian seasonings In a large stockpot (I used a 14 quart pot), heat up olive oil and add sausage, onions and peppers. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink and the veggies are soft. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and let simmer a few minutes. Fill the first 7 hot quart jars with the hot soup. Process in a pressure canner at 10lbs of pressure for 90 minutes. Repeat for the next batch.
Very Yummy menu !
ReplyDeletemy daughter had a purple room with lime green accent, we found some sheer material at walmart and hung that for curtains, she has been creative in hanging them different sometimes, now we are yellow room with turquoise curtain, I figured it's her room for now let her enjoy it the way & color she wants, it lets them express themselves i think
ReplyDeleteChrystal,
ReplyDeletehow much sauce do you put on the pizza. I am trying to make home made pizza with your dough recipe but I can not achieve what we buy at the store. I wonder what I am missing.
I just flat the dough, put 1 can of pizza sauce and 1 pound of mozzarella shredded.
What should I put?
thanks