HONEY!!

Well I have read several websites on honey lately and have learned new things.  One of my most enjoyed websites was this one: http://www.honey.com/index.html


 


It is put out by the National Honey Board (whoever they are.. :)  )  But what I really enjoyed was all the recipes they have!!  Granted you will have to tweak them to more whole foods, because most seem to use a lot of white flour and such.  But I think anyone wanting to find more honey recipes will enjoy their selection: http://www.honey.com/recipes/index.asp 


 


The next thing I enjoyed on their site was the links to several booklets (pdf format) filled with even more honey recipes!  You can find those downloads here: http://www.honey.com/recipes/broch/index.html    I found several that I liked and printed them off. 


 


Hope you enjoy all the links and I can't for my gallon of honey from Azure to arrive on Thursday!!  :)


 

Comments

  1. for the wonderful links - I can't wait to look at them more in depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if my mom knows about this, if not I HAVE to tell her. She's got a honey shop of her own, I used to extract the honey for her husband. It was a wonderful experience! If you want, my mom has a website, go check it out www.honeyheaven.com. If you go, please let me know what you think so I can tell her.


    0:) Amber

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub