Menu Monday!




Good morning! I was trying to figure out what to cook and eat this week but not coming up with anything that sounded good to me. Then I checked my freezer to see what I had (This should have been the first thing I did! :). My problem was solved, I had lots of ideas. It's the old saying, “shop at home first”. This also helps use up my freezer storage and keep my budget in check.

Monday: Salmon, rice pilaf, salad – I have salmon in the freezer and I'm going to try making it in my air fryer. My daughter has done this many times so I may be asking her for tips today.

Tuesday: Pizza – I think it's time for some homemade pizza. Not sure what kind yet.. pepperoni? sausage? chicken & bacon? I'll see what I'm in the mood for when the time comes.

Wednesday: Roasted chicken, buttered pasta, salad – I'll most likely roast my chicken in my Instant Pot, unless I decide to cheat and purchase a rotisserie chicken when I'm out shopping.

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Sausage & sauerkraut, air fryer roasted potatoes, green beans, salad – I have some Aidells Sausages in the fridge that I'll fry up with onions and serve with the sauerkraut.

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Pork chops and gravy, brown rice, salad – I'm planning on baking my pork chops and using the juices to make gravy to smother them with and put over the rice.

That should do it for us. Hope you have a great week!

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub