Grocery Haul for Two





Good morning from the snowy Pacific Northwest! Between storms we managed to get out of here and restock groceries, so that's a good thing.

The first stop was Winco...


They had tortilla chips on sale and even though I didn't need any I could not pass up .98 cents a bag for something I know will be consumed. I also picked up bagels, cookies and Jasmine brown rice in the bulk section.

There were the regular fruits and vieggies to be purchased...




And I restocked on milk, half & half, non dairy creamer, tater totos, eggs and pepperoni...




My total for Winco was: $47


Next stop was Costco..


Coffee, french bread, Pub Mix, salsa, tortillas and mixed nuts.


The mixed nuts were on sale for $15.99 and are normally around $17 something. I bought 2 of them..


I had quite a few non food items such as cat food, laundry detergent, and some amazingly soft and comfy leggings. 

I can highly recommend the Costco Felina brand leggings if you are a leggings wearer. I purchased a 2 pack on sale for $11.99 ($3.00 off the regular price). I believe the sale lasts the rest of this month.

I have company coming this weekend and decided to go the stress-less route and purchase a lasagna and some meatballs for easy meal prep so I can spend my time with the company and not as much in the kitchen :) These 2 items increased my grocery bill by about $30.


 

After subtracting my non food purchases my grocery total from Costco was: $95


Grand total for this week was: $142


That's all for this weeks Grocery Haul for Two!

Crystal :)

Comments

  1. So the bags of chips, Crystal, that you bought for .98 cents a bag (unreal deal) - do you freeze them? I freeze potato chips, crackers, etc. all the time and they last so much longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many years ago I use to buy these huge boxes of tortilla chips from Costco
      ... And I did freeze them. I don't freeze these because my husband takes some to work every day and I figured they would be eaten before they reach their date. I have never frozen potato chips or crackers.. that's a great idea! Thanks for sharing that 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub