Grocery Haul for Two Catch Up!




I had my friend Laurie here last week (as I shared in my last post) and did not get last weeks grocery haul posted. Today I'm going to catch up on last week and post this weeks haul.

Last weeks shopping trip was simple. The only store I needed to go to was Winco and here is what I purchased..


Lots of fruit and veggies.. apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, tomatoes, mushrooms, cabbage and some corn on the cob. I also picked up a bag of spinach and 2 salad kits. Hidden in the back is a loaf of cinnamon bread, muffins and hamburger buns. 


I got my regular half and half and a half gallon of milk and sour cream. I was out of sugar and bought a 10lb bag. I also picked up 3lbs of hamburger and a package of boneless chuck steak.

Last weeks Winco total was $68 (rounded up)



This week was a trip to both Costco and Winco. Winco was the first stop...



More fruits and veggies: apples, oranges, bananas, onions, carrots, tomatoes, salad kits and frozen corn. I got my half n half, an 18 count of eggs, parmesan cheese, cereal, chips and cookies.

The total for this weeks Winco trip was: $39 (rounded up)


Costco was the next stop...


I picked up 5lbs cheddar cheese, frozen hamburger patties, ranch dressing, a 3 pack of lunch meat and sliced cheese. I also purchased a container of Pub Mix snack mix and a 2 pack of lemon juice that somehow did not make it in the photo. Not sure where my brain was! Ha, ha :)

The total for my Costco trip was: $75


My grand total for the last 2 weeks of shopping was:

$182

I felt like the costs where on the higher side for the last couple of weeks. I'm going to work on using up my resources and see if I can bring down my average in the next few weeks.

Due to the length of this post that is all for this week. Happy Friday to you all and I hope you have a great weekend!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub