Menu Monday!




We got home today (Monday) later in the afternoon and I realized I had not posted my Menu Monday. Which is understandable, after being gone all last week I really had no idea what I was cooking this week. On our way home we stopped and did a little grocery shopping at Costco and my mind was kicked into gear thinking about what to eat.

I'll be sharing more about our adventures on Wednesday Snap Shot, but for now.. here is what's cooking on the homestead this week...


Monday night was simple, sandwiches with some clementines and potato chips. Can't beat that for easy and quick. Perfect after a day on the road.


The rest of the week's meals..


Turkey Breast
I bought a turkey breast at Costco and was planning this meal a few weeks ago. For whatever reason I did not get it made. I will this week as a pre – Thanksgiving dinner is sounding good. I'm going to make stuffing, green beans and a salad along with this. I plan on cooking both the turkey breast and the stuffing in my Instant Pot.


Tri Tip Roast
I plan on rubbing the roast with seasonings of my choice (most likely garlic, salt & pepper, seasoning salt, basil, oregano, etc), sear it on the stove top, roast in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes a pound. I'll serve this with mashed potatoes, and a salad.


Sweet Pork Tacos
This is an IP recipe and it is yummy. I've made it a few times now. You can find the recipe HERE. The recipe is for tostadas, but we have it as tacos. I usually make refried beans to go with this meal.


All three of these meals should give me lots of leftovers and should be plenty of food for us to eat this week, and maybe some for the freezer, we shall see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub