Menu Monday!





Happy Monday everyone! :) For this weeks menu I have most everything I need in my freezer already. I'll be grocery shopping today for fresh fruits and veggies and a few more things for the week.

I'm working lately to think ahead on more than just my main meals. I have chicken broth going in the crockpot right now . After grocery shopping I plan to prep some simple breakfast, lunch and healthy snacks. I'll be sharing what I do later this week. I know it is so much easier to figure out what to eat if I have simple things ready to go in the fridge.

Now for the main meals this week..


Chicken Gravy over Rice
I'll use precooked chicken I have in the freezer (the chicken I have from making my last batch of chicken stock) and make gravy with it, serve it over rice. Baked sweet potatoes and broccoli will be served on the side.


Corned Beef & Cabbage
This time of year corned beef is for sale everywhere. I'll make this traditional meal on St. Patrick's day. I have small red potatoes as well to go with this. I plan to cook this up in my cast iron dutch oven. Salad will round out the meal.


Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
I'll whip up something cheesy and good with this combo! :) And serve a nice green salad on the side.


Split Pea Soup
I have some kielbasa in the freezer and will use it to make the soup. Biscuits or crackers and cut up fresh veggies will make this an easy dinner.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub