Menu Monday!




It's Monday! Time to bring in the groceries today. I'm finding menu planning a challenge lately. I plan and sometimes make the meal and then find out my kids have other plans for that night. If I made the meal, then it's unplanned leftovers. And the meal I'd planned for the next night does not get made. I've had meatball subs on my menu for 3 weeks now and still have not made them. Hopefully, they'll get made this week!! :)



Monday
Sausage gravy over biscuits, strawberries & grapes


Tuesday
Meatball subs, coleslaw, chips


Wednesday
Crockpot peach bbq chicken, rice, salad


Thursday
Leftovers


Friday
Tuna patties, mac & cheese, watermelon


Saturday
Summer pasta (made w/chicken), salad


Sunday
Leftovers


 
 
 

Comments

  1. We never stop being a parent, and our youngins never stop needing to learn. Letting the cook know of other plans is a very important "getting ready for adulthood" lesson to learn. I learned it when I was in my early 20s, too. Must be a young-adult lesson. No wonder in Jesus' time, males were not taken seriously as "men" until age 30. (So I've heard) Wonder what year it was for the girls to be considered women? Most likely, childbearing age? lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub