Easy Crockpot Italian Chicken


I made this meal last week. It was not on my menu but I had about 3# of chicken thighs in the fridge that needed to be made into something. So I put this meal together based on what I had to work with. It turned out very good and was super easy to make.

I served the Italian chicken with some buttered pasta sprinkled with parmesan cheese.

I started by cutting up a medium size onion in slices. Then cut up one can of olives and about 5 or 6 large mushrooms.



For spices I used pepper, granulated garlic, Italian seasonings and pink Himalayan salt.



I put a few of the chicken thighs in the bottom of the crockpot and sprinkled my seasonings over the top...




Then put a layer of onions, olives and mushrooms...




Then continued repeating the layers until I had used up all the veggies and all the chicken...



I cooked it on low for around 7 hours. Served it with the pasta and a green salad...




Like I said, it was good and very simple to make.



Easy Crockpot Italian Chicken

3# boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 medium size onion, sliced
1 can olives (about 14oz), sliced
5 or 6 large size mushrooms, sliced
Seasonings: pepper, granulated garlic, Italian seasonings and salt, amounts are according to your own taste


Begin by putting a layer of chicken thighs on the bottom of the crockpot. Sprinkle on seasonings, according to taste. Add a layer of onions, olives and mushrooms. Repeat layers until all chicken and veggies are in the crockpot. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve with pasta and a green salad.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub