This Week’s Menu


 
Monday
Leftovers – Somehow the last week did not go as planned.  I had kids with various schedules that were not home for dinner and hubby and I had a couple of days in town ..  so tonight is leftovers of a couple meals I made that have not been eaten up along with a salad. 
 
Tuesday
Mexican Chicken Casserole (from my recently posted blog), chips & salsa, salad
 
Wednesday
Italian beef & peppers (again from my recent freezer cooking post), w/pasta, French bread, salad
 
Thursday
Peach Chicken (did not make this last week due to the above mentioned reason ), brown rice Florentine from freezer (brown rice pilaf w/spinach recently posted), salad
 
Friday
Crockpot meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad
 
Saturday
Crockpot chicken & gravy over pasta, salad
 
Sunday
Salmon patties (from freezer – upcoming blog post), garlic roasted potatoes, salad
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub