Wednesday on the Homestead


Today is going to mostly be a home-keeping and garden day. The house needs some attention. I have had some busy days and the house is showing it.. I will also need to run to the post office to get a few orders out. By late afternoon if we actually get to see some sunshine I may spend a little time relaxing by my pond.. we will see how the day goes!



My to-do list looks like this:

Load/unload dishwasher
Wipe down kitchen cupboards
Clean out fridge and wipe down
Laundry (about 3 loads)
Pick up clutter
Vacuum/Sweep/Mop floors
Weed garden
Make dinner




My menu got a little turned around this month so I do believe tonight’s dinner will be a crustless chicken pot pie with biscuit topping. This is a favorite of my family’s and I don’t think I have shared it .. so will take some pics to share soon.




My all time favorite days are the ones where I don’t have outside obligations and can simply focus on my home.. and thankfully this Wednesday is one of those days.


Hope you all have a great day on your homesteads!! 
 







 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a busy day. But when you enjoy taking care of your home it's no biggy. I wish I could be home taking care of things. My small garden has all but dried up in the excessive heat and drought in the midwest. looking forward to a calm weekend. We are almost done with the hay for this year. "Thank you Jesus"! Hope you get some time to enjoy by the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the recipe for the crustless chicken pot pie! It sounds like one my family would love. I also enjoy the days just spent at home with no outside obligations.
    Blessings,
    Rashel

    ReplyDelete
  3. O your beautiful little alpine! How I adore them. Your desired day sounds perfect to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so understand. It seems as if I finally get to the point where I can stay home and have everything up to snuff and then bam-something calls from outside the farm.

    I am hoping I am at the point now where that will slow down a bit. Oh the crust less Chicken Pot Pie looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub