Membership

I have been absent from the blog world for a few days due to some of my online time being spent approving new members to my message board.

For those who have emailed me or asked on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Family-Homestead/115582552812
when I was going open up membership on my message board.. well the time is right now! :) I have had the board open since Thursday afternoon.

I have had to work through a few glitches.. The process for membership to the
board is a 2 step process.. so I have had a lot of people doing step 1, but not step 2… OR doing step 2 but not step 1..

In the first few hours the board was open I had over 40 ladies join and lots
more since that point.... so I don’t have time to chase anyone down and let them know they missed a step…

If you are interested in joining the board you can read this webpage: http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/membershipinfo.htm
for instructions. PLEASE follow them exactly.. :)

If you are not familiar with my message board you can view it here: http://www.homemakershomestead.com/smf/index.php


 

Comments

  1. Woot Woot for new members!!! yay!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I'm glad you have so many ladies wanting to join. Hopefully it will be a blessing for everyone involved :) :) :) Oh, I haven't read the September newsletter yet...but I LOVe getting them in my email inbox every month!!! So fun and f ull of a variety of interesting things. Thank you!!! Have a great Labor Day weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cystal.
    I used to be a member of the board but when we got a new email I couldn't log in. I have sent you an email a couple times but didn't hear back. I missed the sign ups this time. Can you please help me? eaquigley@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks so much,
    Elizabeth Quigley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub