This Weeks Menu
Monday
Tacos (did not have them last week due to fixing chicken noodle soup instead)
Tuesday
Salad
Wednesday
Isaac’s Birthday!
Pizza
Buffalo Wings (maybe)
Thursday
Laurie’s Mac and Cheese w/ham
Fresh fruit platter
Salad
Friday
Chili or maybe Crockpot Chili
Cornbread or tortilla chips
Saturday
Broccoli
Sunday
BBQ beef (cooked in crockpot with homemade bbq sauce)
Salad
I look so forward to you sharing your menus!! It gives me some ideas to help break out of the same old rut every week! I have enjoyed going back and reading your previous posts as well - very helpful info.
ReplyDeleteCrystal,
ReplyDeleteSounds like you all will be having yummy meals all week. Thanks for sharing your menu with us.
Love to you my friend,
Cathy
Crystal,
ReplyDeleteLast night was the first soccer night for our 6 year old. We had your Crockpot Cheesey Chicken and Rice waiting in the crockpot when we got home and everyone liked it. (Even my picky 8 year old.) Thanks again!
Tracy in NC
You menu looks great! Hi, I'm new here and I hope you don't mind I added you!
ReplyDelete