I made my zucchini soup yesterday and got it canned. Here is the recipe… Zucchini Sausage Soup for Canning makes about 13 quarts 1 ½ lbs sausage ¼ cup olive oil 3 onions, chopped 3 peppers, chopped 24 cups cubed zucchini, do not peel 3 cans (14oz) diced tomatoes 3 cups sliced carrots 12 cups stock 6 cups water 1T salt 1T seasoning salt 1T. pepper 1T Italian seasonings In a large stockpot (I used a 14 quart pot), heat up olive oil and add sausage, onions and peppers. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink and the veggies are soft. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and let simmer a few minutes. Fill the first 7 hot quart jars with the hot soup. Process in a pressure canner at 10lbs of pressure for 90 minutes. Repeat for the next batch.
Your menu planner sounds yummy!!!! Now I will have to look at the recipes! LOL Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGod's Blessings,
Amy Jo
Hi, just printed out March's menu planner. Thanks~Your meal plan as always looks great! The kids and I made pizza dough Saturday and tried your pizza sauce recipe. My husband loved it and he is picky about pizza sauce. Thanks again!
ReplyDelete