Menu Monday!






 

This week's menu is really late.. it is the first quiet moment I've had.. :) What a great week … my daughter Leanne came home for a visit from S. Korea, my daughter Emily & her hubby Brandon came up from Cali, and all my local kids and grandkids (and friends) arrived here on Saturday for a little (ok.. big..  when you have a big family and they have families... it is always BIG :)  family reunion and barbecue. My daughters left this morning and I moved into home recovery mode! Ha, ha.. :) I'll share more about it all in my next blog post.

But the week marches on and we need to eat. I need to do a little shout out for my Instant Pot. On Sunday I still had several of my children here and never have I been able to feed so many people and spend so little time in the kitchen. I made chicken thighs smothered in Yoshidas sauce, rice, green beans (from my garden) all in the IP. I also had garlic bread as well. Tonight we were eating the leftovers from this meal. Win-win...

The rest of the week...


Spaghetti
Spaghetti in the IP is a dream. Super easy meal and so good. I'll serve some butter & garlic sauteed zucchini (from the garden) and french bread to go with this super easy meal.

Tacos
Still have not decided if it will be hamburger or chicken tacos. But they will be served with all the trimmings and chips & salsa.

Fish Sticks
Fish sticks and IP mac & cheese... our favorite combo. I still have been picking cabbage from my garden so it will be coleslaw on the side.


That should do it for the week! How's your menu planning coming along?

 

Comments

  1. Where were these IPs when we had young children in our households daily? As much as I'm using my IP now for just the two of us, it could have saved me so much time with a house full.
    Blessings to you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub