Menu Monday!




Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was busy but nice. Today it is back to menu planning and grocery shopping.

I did not get the chili made as I had planned last week so today it is on the menu. Instead of the chili I made meatball & broccoli cream soup. I plan on sharing that recipe and a little YouTube tutorial I made for it tomorrow.

The rest of my week is looking like this..


BBQ pork chops
I'll do these in the crockpot. I put the pork chops in, cover them with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and let them cook on low until they are tender. I'll serve rice and green beans on the side.


Clam Chowder
I have not made it in a long time. A nice bowl of clam chowder, biscuits and a salad sound like the perfect meal. You can find my clam chowder recipe HERE.


Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
I have some cooked chicken in the freezer. I'm going to make the typical tater tot casserole (recipes are everywhere on the web) and substitute chicken for the hamburger. I'll add a salad on the side.


That should do it for this week!!


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub