Menu Monday!






After a nice long stretch of warm days the weather has cooled down, so soup is on the menu this week! Also I realized I have a large amount of mushrooms that I’m not getting used up like I thought I would so I’m experimenting on Tuesday to make my own cream of mushrooms soup. If it turns out, I’ll share the recipe.


Monday
Spaghetti, french bread, salad

Tuesday
Homemade cream of mushroom soup, fried kielbasa & cabbage, corn bread, veggie platter

Wednesday
Homemade Pizza, salad

Thursday
Cream cheese chicken veggie soup, dinner rolls, salad

Friday
Spanish rice w/hamburger, chile relleno casserole, refried beans, salad

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Tuna patties, buttered pasta, salad

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub