Menu Monday!

 


I am going through my freezers and finding several things I forgot I had!! So this week one of my goals is to plan my menu around some of the frozen food I need to use up! ~smile~


Monday
Corned beef (found at the bottom of one of the freezers), roasted red potatoes, corn on the cob (from the freezer), salad

Tuesday
Crockpot soup - creating this using what I have on hand: a small pork roast from my freezer, defrosted & cut up, cooked beans (freezer), zucchini (freezer) and I’ll add some tomatoes and seasonings… served with dinner rolls and a veggie platter

Wednesday
Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts

Thursday
Leanne & Sierra’s night to cook – menu unknown at this point

Friday
Bean soup, pepperoni bread, salad

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Taco casserole, salad

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub