Homemakers Homestead





Years ago I started a Yahoo group in connection with my website (The Family Homestead). Then I moved to a message board. I ran the message board for 9+ years. I recently closed the message board down due to the time it takes for me to run it. There were issues that were beyond what I had time to deal with. The message board was called, Homemakers Homestead. Instead I created a Face Book group with the same name. It has been up and running for about 2 weeks now. I’m enjoying this much more and the work to maintain it is not anywhere near as time consuming.

The group is intended for Christian women who want to live out their Titus 2 role in life. To ask questions, give encouragement, and give advice on any type of homemaking and homesteading subject. If you would like to join in with this group you can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/570231246376765/ 

I look forward to seeing and meeting many of you who would like to join the group. If you do join, please take the time to give an intro and tell a little about yourself. Also please take the time to check out our extensive “Files” section and read the Group Purpose document.

Crystal :)
 

Comments

  1. I am not a Facebooker but I look forward to your posts here on the Homestead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to think I've been with you almost since the beginning. You inspired me to try many new things and to start my own blog!
    Thank you!

    Blessings,
    Laura Lane
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub