Apple Cinnamon Muffins


.
I've been making a lot of muffins lately!  They are easy to make and seem to go well as sides for dinner or snacks or go along with a smoothie for breakfast.  These got rave reviews from my family.


Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Makes 24 muffins



3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
¾ cup cane juice crystals or white sugar
¾ cup Sucanat or brown sugar
3t baking powder
2t cinnamon
1 cup milk
2/3 cup butter, melted
2 eggs
2 cups grated apples

In a large bowl combine flour cane juice crystals (or sugar), Sucanat (or brown sugar), baking powder, cinnamon. Mix well. Using a mixer (Kitchen Aid or Bosch) mix milk, butter and eggs until well combined. Add grated apples and mix well. Add dry ingredients and stir until just combined.

Spoon batter into between 2 muffin pans (12 cup each). Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
 

Comments

  1. These sound yummy! Thanks for the recipe, I will be trying these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like a great way to start the day. I'd love one with a cupof coffee. This is my first visit to your site and I've spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub