Menu Monday!





Happy Monday! A new week, a new menu. I had a few different ideas running through my head for this week and settled on some simple meals.


I am making chili tonight in my Instant Pot. It was on my menu last week and the only meal that I did not make, so we'll enjoy some warm chili and cornbread on this rainy cool day.

The rest of the week is looking like this...


This is simple to make and tastes really good. I've made it a few times. It's a low carb recipe, and while I'm not doing low carb I enjoy trying a variety of recipes. I'll serve this with tortilla chips & salsa and a green salad.


Meatloaf
I have a couple of them in the freezer already to go. I'll make one of them and make mashed potatoes and a salad on the side.


Split Pea Soup
Due to days and days of endless rain, I'm in a soup mood. Soup and rain just seem to go together. I'll make it with sausage. Sometimes I use ham, sometimes sausage of some sort (kielbasa type or Jimmy Dean type). I'll serve biscuits and a salad with this meal.



That should do it for the week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub