Instant Pot Stuffing




This week in Friday in the Kitchen I'll show you how to make super moist and simple stuffing in the Instant Pot.



Instant Pot Stuffing

Last week I made a turkey breast in my Instant Pot (IP) and then made stuffing to go with it. A little pre - Thanksgiving dinner for us. Instant Pot stuffing is easy to make and is so moist. If you have an IP, this might be handy in your dinner meal preparations. 

I started by chopping up a small onion and about half of a red pepper. I usually also add celery, but did not have any. 



I then put my package of stuffing cubes (I believe it was about 14oz in size) in a bowl and sprinkled the seasoning packet on it and added about a teaspoon of salt.




In a frying pan I melted 6T of butter and sauteed the onions and peppers until they were soft and added this to the stuffing cubes...





The turkey breast I bought had a gravy packet with it so I poured this into my measuring cup and added water until I had 2 cups. If you don't have a gravy packet you can use chicken stock or just water.



I put 2 eggs in with the stuffing and poured the liquid in it and stirred it up..




In my IP I put 1 ½ cups of water and then put a steamer basket into the pot.




I spooned the stuffing on top of the steamer basket...




I put the lid on, set the know to “Sealing” and hit “Manual” and adjusted the time for 7 minutes...




When the time was up, I did a quick release of the pressure. I had a delicious bowl of perfectly cooked, moist stuffing.. 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub