Menu Monday!




When I wrote out my menu last week I totally forgot that Sunday was Easter! Probably because we did not have any big plans. My hubby had to work, my son, Jacob, was having dinner with his girlfriends family so that just left my youngest son at home. I did make a ham, potato salad and green salad. So this week is all about using up the ham leftovers!

Hope you all had a joyous Easter!


Monday
Leftovers: ham, potato salad, green salad


Tuesday
Navy bean soup w/ham, dinner rolls, green salad


Wednesday
Tater tot casserole (made with ham instead of hamburger), salad


Thursday
Leftovers


Friday
Creamy burrito casserole, chips & salsa, salad


Saturday
Chicken pot pie, salad


Sunday
Leftovers


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub