I made my zucchini soup yesterday and got it canned. Here is the recipe… Zucchini Sausage Soup for Canning makes about 13 quarts 1 ½ lbs sausage ¼ cup olive oil 3 onions, chopped 3 peppers, chopped 24 cups cubed zucchini, do not peel 3 cans (14oz) diced tomatoes 3 cups sliced carrots 12 cups stock 6 cups water 1T salt 1T seasoning salt 1T. pepper 1T Italian seasonings In a large stockpot (I used a 14 quart pot), heat up olive oil and add sausage, onions and peppers. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink and the veggies are soft. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and let simmer a few minutes. Fill the first 7 hot quart jars with the hot soup. Process in a pressure canner at 10lbs of pressure for 90 minutes. Repeat for the next batch.
Looks really good. You're a great home manager.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sharon.. that is very sweet of you to say.. Crystal :)
DeleteDo you have your Chicken Bacon Chowder recipe posted somewhere? It sounds wonderful, would Love to try it.
ReplyDeleteThank:)
Bernice.. I'm working on perfecting this recipe.. I will share it when I it is reached that "yummy" point! LOL.. Crystal :)
DeleteDo you make your own Pot Stickers or do you buy them frozen in bulk?
ReplyDelete