Menu Monday!














I'm still dealing with computer stuff.. My new computer is on its way. Thanks to my IT son in law my new computer has been ordered and we are still waiting for its arrival.. I guess I'm taking a little summer blogging break until I'm back up and running as usual.. I'll post as I can..



Monday
Leftovers from the weekend


Tuesday
Grilled salmon, crockpot garlic potatoes, coleslaw, watermelon


Wednesday
Meatball sub sandwiches, coleslaw, watermelon


Thursday
Summer pasta (made w/chicken), veggie platter


Friday
Baked chicken, potato salad, green salad


Saturday
Leftovers


Sunday
Beef & bean burritos, tortilla chips, fresh fruit




Comments

  1. I hope your new computer comes in soon!! I would love to see your coleslaw recipe, I have tried several from the internet but I have not really enjoyed any of them. Perhaps if I had a recipe that was tried and true it would help:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is my recipe Elaine... http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/coleslaw1.htm :D

      Delete
  2. So, these crockpot garlic potatoes...intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OakAndQuail.. I cut small red potatoes (or sometimes I use white potatoes) into chunks, drizzle with olive oil, and add crushed garlic (as much as you would like), sprinkle with salt and stir it all up. Dump all of it into the crockpot and let it cook for 6 to 8 hours on low or 3 to 4 on high.. or until they are fork tender. I stir them now and then while they are cooking.

      Delete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub